Bring on 2020
|Bring on 2020
with Charlotte Thornton
After the success of her ‘Confidence for Actors’ Workshop, Charlotte is BACK for a 2 hour intensive workshop about achieving your 2020 acting goals.
Turbo-Charge your Acting Career in 2020!
- How to have a better year, this year
- How to do a career review to build on the successes so far and address the challenges. What worked? What didn’t?
- Discovering the vision, and distinguishing this from achievable goals
- Setting goals that empower rather than deplete you. What is important and what is just busy work?
- Powerful planning and beating procrastination
- The biggest mistake actors make when it comes to judging their results. How to truly measure success.
- How to take risks and handle failure the right way. Yes there is a right way!
- How to stay emotionally resilient and confident through the ups and downs of acting life.
Charlotte Thornton trained at the Mountview Academy and performed as an actor for over fifteen years from fringe productions to the West End, including writing and performing her own stand-up. She has performed at the Vaudeville, Apollo and the National Theatre. Now a coach, Charlotte is a mentor for actors, speaker and the author of a guidebook for actors called, Talent isn’t Enough.